Thursday, September 27, 2007

Vintage Synth Explorer






I really am taking an interest in vintage analog and digital synthesizers. I look on eBay all of the time for them and I am always looking at pawn shops and music stores for whatever I can find.


http://www.vintagesynth.com/ (Vintage Synth Explorer) is a awesome site to learn about all kinds of synths. They have over 500 instruments and counting on their site. There are reviews and info on all sorts synths old and new. Its a great place to read what each one does and will point you in the right direction when it comes time to start looking to purchase.


The site even has "gear for sale" and "wanted gear" sections to buy and sell your instruments.


I stumbled across this site on a Google search a while ago and I just figured I would spread the word, Its a great site and a lot of fun to read about the old synths. Oh yeah, you can also download patches for some stuff there too, check it out.

No comments: