Friday, January 4, 2008

EZ-poly (1 more freeby)


Ok before I scare my audience away I promise I am not going to turn this blog into a once a week link to freeware. It has been busy around here because of the holidays and the last 3 posts or so (including this one) have all been links to free stuff. SOOOOO, Ill get back into the swing of things again ASAP and try to mix it up a little. This is not to say that when I find some crazy-coo software I wont let you all know about it, It just means that's not all I will do on the blog.

I ran across this little gem of a VST tonight. I played with it for 30 min. Its called EZ-poly.

It has an 8 step analog sequencer which syncs to your hosts tempo, or can be stepped with each new note. This little guy delivers full-blown leads, weird special FX or expressive pads. Its from a company called Krakli and you can get it and many other free vst's here in the free synths category. Check it out, you wont be disappointed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More free software, you sure your not getting a kick back on these? EKW