Friday, October 12, 2007

It's gettin HOT in here...


I've noticed a lot of people asking about the heat issue.

I'm not really sure what to do about this myself, for now I've just been doing 20 minute sessions.

I've looked on the web and found stuff about venting sound booths but everything is either very expensive or out of my league. There are some prefab booths online that cost anywhere from 2000 - $4000 dollars, they all have venting but none of them say how they do it.

I thought about using computer fans in the top since they are so quiet but that kinda kills the soundproof qualities of my booth. I also thought about pumping AC into it but then again the same problem arises.

If there is anybody out there who has done this before or knows of a link that can help let me know. I would appreciate any feedback , good or bad. A little constructive criticism never hurt anybody right?

No comments: