Friday, October 26, 2007

Inside Home Recording's Podcasts


If you are really getting into home recording this is a must. This site has the best podcast Ive found on home recording. The first time I heard one I listened to 5 more that night.
It's basically a podcast that covers the latest in home studio recording and is hosted by keyboardist-producer Paul Garay and web guy–drummer/guitarist–editor Derek K. Miller.
They Go over a lot of stuff at a great pace that is just right for the beginner or the Pro. I listen every chance I get.
Anyone interested in recording music, podcasts, or other audio should subscribe, even if you’re an expert already. There is a wealth of knowledge in these podcasts and they are fun to listen to. check them out here http://www.insidehomerecording.com/ or if you have itunes just set it and forget it.

2 comments:

Derek said...

Hey, thanks for the link! We'll have a new show out sometime this week, with a fun contest and big prizes too.

Eddie Peay said...

No problem. Love your podcast,my father-in-law and I listen to it all the time. Thanks for checkin out my blog and keep up the good work with your site and podcast.