Tuesday, January 18, 2011

About 90 precent complete...again

Well, I have spent 2 days in my basement putting all of the stuff back in the studio and hooking everything back up. We (Anthony and I) glued the tiles back on one wall of the sound booth last night. We had to quit after one wall due to the slurring of our words and the headaches from the glue, that stuff is mean.


I posted some pics and will make a video when all is said and done.


I also put a picture of the circuit bent Casio SK1 I built during my 2 years away from the blog. It turned out really cool and I took pictures all of the way through the process. I will make a video of that in the near future as well. It definitely makes some original sounds.
Anyway, thats it for now.

Long live the Republic.








































































No comments: