Monday, December 31, 2007

Behold....It's Clapbox (and its free)


First off, sorry for the slow post. It was Christmas and I have a 3 year old boy and a new set of identical twin girls so I had NO time to post. I did bust out the laptop today and find this. It is a free plugin for Ableton live called Clapbox. I can definitely see where all of the people who use claps in their music could use this at some time or another, especially the hip hop crowd. All you have to do is download the plugin and click on the pack. It will install, Ableton will open up and wallah. Go to the instrument rack and you will have a new instrument there. It is basically a clap sound with parameters that can be adjusted like any other sound. I got some pretty good "claps" out of it so have fun with this one. Here is the link to Clapbox so go get it and get to clappin.

No comments: