Friday, February 8, 2008

Electribe x 3

I have been on a scavenger hunt for this trio on eBay for quite some time now and I am finally finished. It took a lot of shopping but I have somehow managed to get all three of these little monsters for the price of 1 (if you were paying retail that is).

eBay is a great place to get stuff for cheap if you are willing to put the time in looking every night until that sweet deal comes along. I got my EA-1 for 60 dollars! I paid 140 for my ER-1 MK2 at a local pawn shop and just today I received my ES-1 MK2 via UPS from eBay that I paid 152 dollars for. All of these retailed for over 400 brand new and the ES-1 still retails for 599.

I cant wait to get all of these bad boys in sync and see what beats I can come up with. The ES-1 is one bad sampler I hear, Ill let ya know once I dig into it. I was looking around online for some training videos on any of the Electribe series but came up with nothing??? If anyone knows of any please let me know. I have the manuals but I like video tutorials much better.

Yeahhhh eBay!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike:
One word guy.........
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE