Wednesday, March 26, 2008

CEntrance MicPort Pro


Here's a sweet little gadget my father in law showed me over Easter Sunday. It's called the MicPort Pro by CEntrance Inc. It is a 24-bit/96kHz broadcast quality USB mic preamp that is used by many big 3 letter acronym names we all know and love....you know, BBC, CNN, CBS.


This baby enables instant recording with your dynamic or condenser microphones and Windows XP, Vista or Mac OS 10.5. computers. It also features 48V phantom power and headphone output for zero latency monitoring.




This thing is awesome for someone who has a favorite mic and laptop but does not want to pack around a mixer. A podcasters dream. Field interviews. I could go on.


Check out this video of the CEntrance MicPort Pro and see if its next on your list of got to haves.

2 comments:

Twister Valley Records said...

Just passing by looking for links to 'home recoding' on blogs.

Hope you enjoy my music.

Regards,

Douglas E Powell

www.douglasepowell.co.uk

Anonymous said...

hey what happened no posts since march? I've been a fan of your blog or a long time. I hope all is well.